General Terms and Conditions ("T&C’s")
1. What are our services?
We provide services and sell products and Treatments (as detailed below) in the ﬁeld of hair and skin medicine, including services which are incidental or ancillary to such Treatments (together the "Services"). In particular, we oﬀer PRP autologous blood therapies (this is an autologous blood Treatment of the hair roots or skin; PRP stands for "Platelet Rich Plasma"), medical needling, wrinkle Treatment and hair transplantation treatments (hereinafter "Treatments", each “a Treatment”).
These T&C’s apply when you purchase a Treatment with us. Hair and Skin shall supply the Services to you in accordance with the Contract.
2. Who are we?
(1) The Services are provided by Hair and Skin Medical UK Limited, company number 15217337 with registered office address at 2nd Floor 168 Shoreditch High Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 6RA ("HAIR & SKIN", "we", "us"). You can ﬁnd more information about us here.
(2) For questions or other concerns, you can reach us best by: [email protected].
3. What do these T&C’s govern?
(1) These T&C’s regulate the legal relationship between you and HAIR & SKIN.
(2) You and HAIR & SKIN are hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Parties" and each individually as a "Party".
4. Whom do we treat?
(1) Our Services are directed at private individuals residing in the United Kingdom and are available to persons who are at least 18 years of age and have capacity.
(2) For persons under 18 years of age or do not have sufficient capacity, Treatment is only possible with the written consent of a legal representative. We recommend that a legal representative be present at all appointments.
(3) Of course, we can only treat persons who are suitable for the respective Treatment. Therefore, it is a mandatory prerequisite for Treatment that the suitability assessment is positive. In the event that the suitability assessment is not positive, we will let you know as soon as possible that you are not suitable/eligible for the Treatment.
(4) By agreeing to the Contract, you conﬁrm that the above requirements are met.
5. How does the Treatment proceed?
5.1 Appointment booking, suitability check, treatment plan, conﬁrmation of Treatment Booking date.
(1) The ﬁrst thing you do is book a suitability assessment appointment (“Suitability Assessment”) with us, preferably through our Website. If our capacities allow it, you are welcome to come to one of our locations without a reservation and take the Suitability Assessment for the Treatment you want ("walk-in").
(2) At the Suitability Assessment, you will be informed about which Treatment is appropriate for you. In order to determine your suitability for hair treatment, our Hair and Skin professionals (a “Clinician”) will also take a high- resolution photo of your scalp (otherwise known as a ‘hair scan’), which will be used to analyse your hair. The Suitability Assessment is free of charge. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide us with your relevant medical and health history and medication details during your Suitability Assessment with us and prior to each Treatment.
(3) If you are suitable for the Treatment you want, we will provide you with detailed information about the Treatment, procedure, expected result as well as the risks and side effects of the planned Treatment through our sales platform (the “Treatment Information”) and prepare your treatment plan with your consent. The Treatment plan will give you information about your Treatment, the course/program of your Treatment and the possible results (“Treatment Plan”). The preparation of the Treatment Plan is free of charge.
(4) After discussing the Treatment Plan with you, you can decide whether you want to undergo the Treatment. If you do, you will receive an oﬀer from us, which is valid for one month ("acceptance period").
(5) The Contract for your Treatment is concluded when you accept the oﬀer during the acceptance period (usually as soon as you have signed it electronically and sent it back to us).
(6) If your acceptance is made after the acceptance period has expired, it constitutes a new oﬀer on your part, which is considered accepted when we conﬁrm this to you in writing (e.g. by e-mail).
(7) As soon as the Contract has been concluded, you must start your Treatment with us within 14 months from the date of your Contract. If you do not start your Treatment within 14 months from signing the Contract, your Treatment Plan may no longer be medically appropriate to be carried out and we may need to redo your Treatment Plan. We may charge you a sum to cover any reasonable costs we may incur in preparing a new Treatment Plan for you.
(8) Sometimes we reject offers, for example because we can't verify your age (as the Treatment is age-restricted), because you are located outside the UK or because the Treatment was mispriced by us or no longer available. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid in advance.
(9) Additional fees. Sometimes we charge you additional sums if you don't give us information we've asked for about how to provide the Treatment to you or if you don't do preparatory work to prepare for any Treatment, as agreed with us.
(10) Following your doctors’ instructions. You are solely responsible for taking reasonable actions and precautions with regards to your Treatment and the Treatment process, including, following all of your doctors instructions and other documentation and advice provided to you
5.2 Booking your Treatment appointments with us
(1) Once you have signed the Contract with us, you may book your Treatment appointments with us in line with your Treatment Plan (each appointment, a “Booking”). On our website you can make your Bookings with us. If you Treatment Plan consist of more than one Treatment appointment, you can make the first Booking on our website and thereafter we will schedule the additional Bookings with you after your ﬁrst Treatment appointment.
(2) Please re-read all Treatment Information we have given you and also our patient information sheet (the “Patient Information Sheet”) attached to our Contract with you carefully before the start of your Treatment and first Booking with us to ensure you properly prepare for the Treatment and ask us any questions about the Treatment. You will again be informed about the Treatment process and risks of your chosen Treatment on the spot, before the start of the actual Treatment at a Booking, and you will have an additional opportunity to ask questions at this time.
5.3 Hair transplantation
(1) If you have decided to undergo hair transplantation with us and have already paid for your Treatment Costs (following your Suitability Assessment and signing your Contract with us) (see section 8 "How do you pay for your Treatment?"), we will arrange your initial Treatment appointment Bookings with you. During these initial appointment Bookings we will perform your hair transplantation Treatment. Following finalisation of your hair transplantation, unless otherwise recommended by Hair & Skin’s clinicians, we recommend that you attend up to six follow-up visits after your initial hair transplantation so that the results of the transplantation can be checked appropriately and regularly. These check-ups are included in the Treatment Costs.
(2) During hair transplantation Treatment, your own healthy hair is removed under local anesthesia and then transplanted to a bald spot. We only oﬀer hair transplantation Treatments using the so-called FUE method (FUE stands for "Follicular Unit Extraction"). You can ﬁnd more information about this method here.
(3) To make sure that the transplanted hairs do not lack anything and to assist the hair transplantation Treatment, we recommend that they are strengthened afterwards with a PRP autologous blood treatment (see point 5.4). Please speak to your Hair & Skin clinician for further information to assess your suitability and recommended Treatment plan that works best for you and your hair and skin.
5.4 PRP autologous blood treatment
(1) If you have decided to undergo PRP autologous blood treatment (hair and/or skin) with us and have already paid your Treatment Costs (following your Suitability Assessment and signing your Contract with us) (see section 8 "How do you pay for your Treatment?"), we can perform your Treatment directly after your payment (i.e. directly on the day of the Suitability Assessment and after signing your Contract with us) or, if it ﬁts better into your schedule, we can arrange the ﬁrst Treatment appointment Bookings with you thereafter.
(2) In the PRP autologous blood Treatment - Hair, your own blood is used to supply nutrients to your hair roots. This supports the development of the hair root and promotes the regeneration of the hair.
(3) In PRP autologous blood Treatment - Skin (Medical Needling), your own blood is used to supply your skin with growth nutrients.
(4) A PRP autologous blood Treatment usually consists of eight sessions ("PRP sessions") with a hair scan after each of the ﬁrst four PRP sessions (i.e. after approx. 4-6 months) and another hair scan after the following four PRP sessions (i.e. after 8-12 months). Please speak to your Hair & Skin clinician for further information to assess your suitability and recommended Treatment plan that works best for you and your hair and skin.
5.5 Medical needling
(1) If you have decided to book a medical needling with autologous blood Treatment with us and have already paid your Treatment Costs (following your Suitability Assessment and signing your Contract with us) (see section 8 "How do you pay for your Treatment?"), we can carry out your Treatment directly after your payment or we can arrange the ﬁrst Treatment appointment with you thereafter.
(2) During a medical needling with autologous blood treatment, very ﬁne needles penetrate your skin between 0.5 and 2 millimeters with the help of a Needlingpen. This stimulates cell renewal, blood circulation and collagen production.
(3) A medical needling with autologous blood Treatment usually consists of four sessions always in combination with a skin scan about six months after the last session/Booking with us, so that the results of the Treatment can be checked ("follow-up"). Please speak to your Hair & Skin clinician for further information to assess your suitability and recommended Treatment plan that works best for you and your hair and skin.
(4) It is up to you, however, we recommend annual follow-up Treatments so that the results of you initial Treatment plan with us lasts longer. Any Treatments after your initial Treatment plan with us will be charged in addition to your initial Treatment plan.
5.6 Wrinkle Treatment
(1) If you have decided to book a wrinkle Treatment with us and have already paid your Treatment Costs (following your Suitability Assessment and signing your Contract with us) (see section 8 "How do you pay for your Treatment?"), we can carry out your Treatment directly after your payment or we can arrange the ﬁrst Treatment appointment with you thereafter.
(2) During a wrinkle Treatment, the protein is injected into the muscle to temporarily immobilise the muscle and thereby smooth the skin.
(3) A wrinkle Treatment usually consists of one Treatment. In addition, we oﬀer a "follow-up Treatment" if the desired result was not achieved.
(4) It is up to you, however, we recommend regular follow-up Treatments so that the results of your initial Treatment plan lasts longer. Any Treatments after your initial Treatment plan with us will be charged in addition to your initial Treatment plan.
5.7 Filler / Skinbooster Treatment
(1) If you have decided to have a ﬁller or skin booster Treatment with hyaluronic acid and have already paid for your Treatment Costs (following your Suitability Assessment and signing your Contract with us) (see section 8 "How do you pay for your Treatment?"), we can carry out your Treatment directly after your payment or arrange the ﬁrst Treatment appointment with you thereafter.
(2) In the filler Treatment, hyaluronic acid is injected to generate volume. In Skinbooster Treatment, hyaluronic acid is injected to improve skin quality.
(3) Filler Treatment usually consists of one Treatment Booking. The Skinbooster consists of 3 Treatment Bookings (1 Treatment Booking per month over 3 months).
(4) It is up to you, however, we recommend regular follow-up Treatments so that the results of your initial Treatment plan lasts longer. Any Treatments after your initial Treatment plan with us will be charged in addition to your initial Treatment plan.
6. If you bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind (otherwise known as a ‘cooling off’ period)
(1) For most Services brought online with us, you have 14 days after the date you sign your Contract with us to change your mind about a purchase, but you lose this ‘cooling off’ right to cancel if you have completed your Treatment with us (and you must pay for any Services/Treatment provided up to the time you cancel). Usually, we will only start your Treatment after the end of this ‘cooling off’ period. However, if during this period, you asked us to begin the Treatment and then cancelled, you will be required to pay us a proportional amount for our Services performed up to the date of your cancellation. Following the end of the ‘cooling off’ period, you may cancel this Contract at any time in accordance with clause 9.6.
(2) If you change your mind contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected]. We will refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling us you've changed your mind. We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
(1) The prices for the Treatments ("Treatment Costs") will be given to you in our oﬀer, as soon as you request one after successful completion of the Suitability Assessment. Prices announced in any other way (especially verbally, in brochures or on the website) are not binding and do not constitute an oﬀer.
(2) If you decide after the signing of the Contract to book additional Treatments (e.g. additional hair transplantation, PRP autohaemotherapy, medical needling or wrinkle Treatment), the Treatment Costs will be adjusted accordingly.
(3) All Treatment Costs payable by you under the Contract are exclusive of amounts of value added tax chargeable from time to time (“VAT”). Where any taxable supply for VAT purposes is made under the Contract, you shall on receipt of a valid VAT invoice from us, pay to us such additional amounts in respect of VAT as the same time as payment is due for the applicable Treatment Costs. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the service, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
(4) As mentioned above, we may sometimes charge you additional sums if you don't give us information we've asked for about how to provide the Treatment or if you don't do preparatory work to prepare for any Treatment, as agreed with us.
8. How do you pay for your Treatment?
(1) The Treatment Costs are to be paid in full before your Treatment, usually following your Suitability Assessment. We reserve the right to discontinue our Services if any invoice is not paid.
(2) Alternatively, if the requirements are met to pay via instalments, you can also pay half of your Treatment Costs after your Suitability Assessment. The other half is to be paid on your ﬁrst Treatment Booking date in the case of PRP autologous blood treatment, medical needling and/or wrinkle Treatment or three weeks before the Treatment in the case of a hair transplant. In addition, we also oﬀer payment by instalments if the conditions are met (see point 7.2).
(3) You agree to pay in full any fees or other transaction costs that may be incurred when transferring money to our bank account.
(4) Payments must be made in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
(5) We do not charge interest on late payments and we do not charge any interest, fees or other charges for paying via a debit or credit card. Your bank might charge you interest or other fees linked to your purchase of the program. It is your responsibility to pay any such extra bank, interest or card charges added by your bank.
8.2 Payment in instalments via third party payment provider
(1) If you would like to pay the Treatment Costs in instalments, this may be possible under given conditions via our third-party payment provider. This instalment payment is a payment on account with an instalment option. This option is not valid for the wrinkle Treatments.
(2) If you pay via our third party payment provider you agree that we assign our claims in relation to payments against you to such third party payment provider. Please read the terms and conditions of any third party payment provider before you decide to do so. Only third party payment providers are responsible for questions regarding the invoice and all other questions related to the payment. If you have any complaints about third party payment provider's handling of your payment, please contact us ([email protected]) or third party payment provider by email.
(3) Even if you pay in instalments via a third party payment provider, we are entitled to stop our Services if you do not pay your invoices on time.
9. Delay and postponement of Bookings and cancellation of the Contract
Please note that when you make a Booking with us, we reserve that time exclusively for you. We understand that there may be times when an unforeseen event occurs and you are unable to attend one of your Bookings or cannot attend a Booking on time. If such circumstances occur to you, we ask that you contact us immediately by email at [email protected] or by phone (the phone number for the appropriate location can be found here).
9.2 Delay and postponement of a Booking
9.2.1 Late arrival, non-appearance, failure to comply with preoperative instructions for a Booking
You agree to pay any additional costs reasonably incurred by us in the preparation of your Booking and/or rescheduling of your Booking with us if:
(1) you arrive late for a Booking as you are generally only entitled to Treatment during the agreed Booking time;
(2) the Treatment cannot be carried out during a Booking due to your delay or if you do not show up for your Booking and an alternative Booking is required to be arranged; or
(3) we are unable to treat you during a Booking due to your failure to comply with preoperative instructions of our Clinicians and an alternative Booking is required to be scheduled.
9.2.2 Postponement of a Booking
(1) You can postpone your Bookings with us as follows and we charge a reasonable sum for costs incurred in preparation ahead of your Booking within the following circumstances:
- Hair transplants: If the date you inform us that you wish to postpone a Booking is 30 days or more before your Booking, we reserve the right to charge you a fee of £300 to postpone such Booking. If the date you inform us that you wish to postpone a Booking is less than 30 days’ notice before your Booking, we reserve the right to charge you a fee of £1,000
- PRP autohemotherapy, medical needling and/or wrinkle Treatment: You may postpone any Booking free of charge up to 48 hours before your Booking with us. If you postpone a Booking with us less than 48 hours in advance of your Booking, we reserve the right to charge you a fee of £200.
(2) It may happen that we also have to postpone a Booking (e.g. because our staﬀ is absent due to illness). If we postpone a Booking, we will arrange a replacement Booking and the Treatment will continue at no additional cost to you.
9.3 Suspension of Services
9.3.1 We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do)
We can suspend the supply of any Services. We do this to:
(1) deal with technical problems, equipment failures or make minor technical changes to Treatments and/or products;
(2) update the relevant Service to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
(3) make changes to the Service.
We may also suspend your Treatment if we do not think it is in your best interest for medical/health reasons.
9.3.2 We let you know, may adjust the price and may allow you to terminate.
We contact you in advance to tell you we're suspending supply, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we suspend the Service for longer than 2 months we adjust the price so you don't pay for it while its suspended. If we suspend supply, or tell you we're going to suspend supply, for more than 2 months you can contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected] to end the Contract and we'll refund any sums you've paid in advance for Services you won't receive.
9.4 Changes to the Services we can always make
We can always change our Services:
(1) to ensure your Treatment remains in your best interest for medical/health reasons;
(2) to reflect updates in technology with regards to technical equipment;
(3) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
(4) to make minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address an issue with any equipment or products used in the performance of the Services.
These are changes that may affect your use of the Services and we will try to limit any such affect.
If we make any changes to the Services, we'll notify you and you can then contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected] for more information or if you wish you can end the Contract before the change takes effect and receive a refund for any Services you've paid for in advance, but not received.
9.5 Withdrawal of services
We can stop providing our Services at any time. We let you know at least 30 days in advance and we will refund any sums you've paid in advance for Services which won't be provided.
9.6 Cancellation of your Contract with us
Subject to the right to cancel the Contract during the 14 day ‘cooling off’ period if you have brought certain Treatments with us online, you may have a right tp cancel your Contract with us in accordance with this clause 9.6. Please note that your Treatment with us begins on your ﬁrst Booking (even if you postpone it or miss it due to lateness or no-show). If you want to cancel your Contract with us prior to your ﬁrst Booking please see Section 9.6.1 and if you want to cancel your Contract with us after your ﬁrst Booking with us please see Section 9.6.2.
Cancellation following the end of the cooling-off period. Certain of our Treatments are custom made for you, such as our hair transplantation and PRP autologous blood therapy treatments. This means that as these types of Treatments include custom-made and/or bespoke Services and Treatment you may not be refunded the full Treatment Costs of your Treatment plan due to its nature. You may cancel your Treatment plan (and payment plan if applicable) at any time and repaying us the amounts of the Treatment Costs owed at once to us as set out in further detail below. You can cancel this Contract by contacting our Customer Service Team: [email protected].
9.6.1 Cancellation of your Contract with us before your Treatment starts
You can cancel your Contract with us as follows before your first Booking as follows:
Hair transplantation: if no Booking is made, a charge of 30% of the Treatment Cost will be due.
PRP Autologous Blood Therapy, Medical Needling and/or Wrinkle Treatment: 30% of the Treatment Cost will be due (i.e., regardless of when you cancel the Contract).
9.6.2 Cancellation of your Contract with us after your Treatment starts
(1) After the start of your Treatment with us following your first Booking, you may cancel the Contract at any time but this will incur a cancellation fee as set out below. The Contract is considered to be cancelled if this is communicated in writing (e.g. by e-mail) or clearly indicated in some other way (e.g. material non-compliance with the Treatment Plan). Cancellation fees are calculated as follows:
- Hair transplantation: 30% of the Treatment Cost will be due if the Booking is cancelled 30 days or more before the first Booking date. Cancellation less than 30 days before your ﬁrst Booking will incur a cost equal to 50% of the Treatment Cost.
-PRP Autologous Blood Therapy, Medical Needling and/or Wrinkle Treatment: 30% of the Treatment Cost will be due (i.e., regardless of when you cancel the Contract).
(2) We have the right to cancel your Contract with us at any time and claim reasonable compensation due if:
- you don't make any payment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment within 30 days of our reminding you that payment is due;
- you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information and cooperation that we need to provide the Treatment;
- you fail to show up twice for two of your Bookings. You will not to be entitled to a partial or full reimbursement of your Treatment Costs;
- the attending Clinician considers the Treatment to be no longer responsible from a medical point of view due to your material non-compliance (e.g. non-compliance with the physician's instructions, failure to provide relevant information during the eligibility check, etc.). You will not to be entitled to a partial or full reimbursement of your Treatment Costs; and/or
- the attending Clinician considers continuing the Treatment is not in your health/medical best interest and cancels your Treatment. If you have already paid in advance for your Treatment, we will refund to you the part of the Treatment not yet provided to you.
(3) As a rule, Treatment cannot be resumed once your Contract has been cancelled. If in such a case a resumption of Treatment is sought and is reasonable, we will submit a new oﬀer to you.
10. What are you obligated to do?
(1) You undertake to act in good faith and, in particular:
provide truthful and sufficient information about your person, health and physical condition in respect of your Treatment;
provide us with your correct contact information;
have sufficient funds to pay for your Treatment;
to notify us immediately of any inability to pay that occurs during Treatment;
to follow our instructions when using our services (especially our care and use instructions, e.g. do not damage the scalp by rubbing or scratching, do not use aggressive shampoos, do not exert yourself physically); and
to provide us only with information and records that you are entitled to receive and that may be shared with us.
(2) If you fail to comply with these obligations, we may refuse to provide you with our services. You also agree to pay any costs incurred by us as a result as noted above.
11. What are your rights if the Treatment does not go as expected
(1) We draw your attention to the fact that we cannot guarantee the success of Treatment, because each person responds individually to the Treatments.
(2) If the Treatment does not lead to the desired result and you are not satisﬁed, we ask you to contact us so that we can examine your concerns.
(3) There are no claims such as warranty rights (rectiﬁcation, reduction or similar) if the Treatment does not lead to the desired result or does not correspond to what you hoped from it.
(4) We will try to ﬁnd a suitable solution together.
12. Patient information
(1) The Patient Information Sheet gives you information about how your Treatments works and what risks and side eﬀects may occur.
(2) Please read the Patient Information Sheet carefully and ask us any questions you may have.
13. Disclaimer – we do not compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
(1) By signing the Contract with us, you assure us that you have familiarized yourself with and accept the risks and side eﬀects of the Treatments as set out in the Treatment information form.
(2) We are not responsible for losses that are avoidable, such as not following your doctor's instructions before or during your Treatment process.
(3) You also understand and agree that we are not responsible for restoring your original hair volume, smoothing wrinkles completely, or providing or paying for any other replacement Treatment.
(4) We are not responsible for losses caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section 14 below.
(5) We are not responsible for unexpected losses. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your offer meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable)
(2) For legal reasons, we keep your patient records for 8 years.
15. We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product, Treatment or other Service is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial you can contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected] to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Services you have paid for in advance, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
16. Reference customers
17. Completeness of the Contract
(2) Changes, side agreements and additions require a written conﬁrmation (e.g. by e-mail) to be eﬀective.
18. Waiver of rights
Even if we delay in enforcing this Contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.
19. Severability clause
If one or more terms of these T&C’s are invalid or ineﬀective, the remaining terms shall remain unaﬀected. We will work together to replace the invalid or ineﬀective terms with those that are valid and eﬀective and best reﬂect your and our original intention and, if possible, lead to the same financial result.
20. Other important terms
(1) We can transfer our Contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your service. We'll contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you're unhappy with the transfer you can contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected] to end the Contract within 2 months of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you've made in advance for services not provided.
(2) You can only transfer your Contract with us to someone else if we agree to this. We can require the new owner to prove you transferred the service to them.
(3) This Contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
21. Amendment of these T&C’s
(1) We may change these TOS at any time. We will notify you of the change in an appropriate manner and you can then contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected] to end the Contract before the change takes effect and receive a refund for any Services you've paid for in advance, but not received.
(2) Without your written (e.g. e-mail) objection within one month after we have informed you, the changes are considered approved.
(3) The current version of these T&C’s is available on our website.
22. You have rights if there is something wrong with your Treatment
(1) If you think there is something wrong with your Service/Treatment, you must contact our Customer Service Team: [email protected]. Your legal rights are summarised below. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk. Remember too that you have several options for resolving disputes with us as set out below.
(2) Summary of your key legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015:
- You can ask us to repeat or fix a Service/Treatment if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can't fix it.
- If a price hasn't been agreed upfront, what you're asked to pay must be reasonable.
- If a time hasn't been agreed upfront, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
23. You have several options for resolving disputes with us
(1) Our Customer Service Team: [email protected] will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us.
24. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by English law and it is applicable to all claims of the parties in connection with the Services provided by us.
Do you have any unanswered questions? Send email now→